Scott Bolendz is an award-winning Fine Art Photographer based in Bradenton, Florida. From lush tropical environments to somber seascapes, his emotionally expressive images give visual shape to a dynamic relationship between the internal and external worlds. Memory, personal history and identity imbue his concept-driven work with a strong autobiographical dimension. Through his photographic explorations, he searches for subjects that connect his own particular life experiences with larger, more universal narratives of loss, perseverance and mortality. Scott’s work has been featured in galleries, publications, online forums and at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts in Tampa.
· Bronze Star Award (3rd Place) and Honorable Mention Winner, ND Photography Awards
· Nominee, Black and White Spider Awards
· Honorable Mention Winner (x2), International Photography Awards
· People’s Choice Award, PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris
· Honorable Mention Winner (x2), Prix de la Photographie Paris
· Honorable Mention Winner, International Color Awards
· Nominee, International Color Awards
2014 and Prior Years
· 2014 “Best Nature/Landscape” Award, Florida Museum of Photographic Arts 14th Annual Members Juried Competition
· 2013 Honorable Mention Winner (x2), International Photography Awards
· 2012 “Best Landscape” Award, Florida Museum of Photographic Arts 12th Annual Members Juried Competition.
· 2015 United Photographic Artists Gallery Annual Showcase, St. Petersburg, FL (October 16-17 at The Studio @ 620)
· 2012-2015 Florida Museum of Photographic Arts Annual Members Exhibition and Juried Competition.